Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10 years


I have been thinking about this post for a while now.  My husband and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary November 16th, today.

Ten years ago.....I was a girl and he was boy.

Now.....we have changed.

He's a Father and I, a Mother...

I'm filled with different emotions when I think of the past ten years, the laughs, and tears, the triumphs, as well as falls, but most of all, the joy.  We have lost a Mother, been given three beautiful children, felt pain and desperation, and yet the most powerful love you can.  We ventured into parenthood without a handbook or a paddle.  And somehow have not damaged our children.  He is always there to listen when I need to "swak" or laugh or just sit quietly.  He's been my rock that's always there. 

I realize now that  marriage is like the ocean, constantly rising and falling.  Waves come and go everyday.  Sometimes he's a little hard to find when the tide rises as am I, as I guess in all marriages, but under the waves my rock will always be there.....I need to remember to enjoy the beauty that constant change brings and know the tide always goes out.  You just have to wait.

Thank you Mr. Tverdy for 10 years of wedded bliss! I look forward to 60 more! I cherish you.....and love you very much.

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment