Monday, September 5, 2011

The Magic Act

I saw magic today,  not the cheesy kind but true "Oh....my gosh....magic."  It was all over my girlies face.

For the past year my Annaliese has adored a little group called The Band Perry....maybe you have heard of them.:)  They came to town.  We got to meet them...Annaliese, Emma, and I. They were so nice, a pure delight to meet.   I have a fabulous friend who is on the local fair board and he gave us his vip meet and greets......the moon toppled over Annie's head, her  little toothy smirk was perma-bound all night long.  I couldn't stop watching her.  She gleamed, she was so happy.  I'm still a little spellbound from the bliss of it all, that feeling of knowing your child is ecstatic, actually seeing it on their face and through their soul.  It was that Christmas morning feeling, or surprise birthday, or seeing Santa when you were a kid.  It was magic.

Watching my girls faces sparkle is a priceless memory I will forever hold in my heart, thank you, thank you Jim.  Thank you TBP for rocking my girl's world and giving us a whole lota magic.


Love- Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment