Friday, November 5, 2010

Because we all need a little Aloha.....

 Because I feel a vaca is badly in need, I'm blogging about one of my favorites.  Beautiful Kauai.  Need I say more.  Above is the beach in front of our room, yes room not hotel.  It was ours.  People came and went but by 5 in the afternoon it was ours.  Heaven......insert sigh here.
 When 2 Idaho boys arrive on the island.  Hehe   look at Jay's feet.
 Our room was gorgeous!  Tell me, does it not make you want to throw yourself down, arms open like a child?


 My very favorite beach.  It's uninhabited and rural and so Hawaii.  We took a little winding road to get here.  Along the way there was a lady selling coconuts to eat/drink.  This my friends is the beaches of Hannali.  Yep, like the song.  Come on..... Puff the Magic Dragon.  If I was a dragon, I would live here too.
 May I offer you a Mai tie? 
 Sailboats at dusk.....................
Just one of the flowers that help make Hawaii smell amazing.  Well my ode to Kauai must end, but until we meet again.  Aloha....

No comments:

Post a Comment