Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 7- Biggest impact

Day 7, person who has impacted your life?  Well my family, my husband and children.  Just a few days ago we celebrated our 9th anniversary, we are blessed with truly great friends who watched our three small children for us.  I made steak and crab legs, the whole works, all in the comfort of our home.  We snuggled on the couch and watched a movie.  I thought to myself how strange it would be to not have three little blessings in my life.  Sure there wouldn't be endless loads of laundry and dishes, etc.  But the joy that they give me far outweighs the toil of chores.  Like the sweet little comments and snuggles at night, and the soft cheeks for kissing, the sweet snuggle my son gives early in the morning, outstretched arms.  And the list goes on.  On this Thanksgiving Day I'm truly thankful for my Husband and children, may our Lord always bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment