Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 2,3,and 4....

Okay, so I'm already behind.  In my defense I have had a very busy weekend.  Friday was Annaliese's barn dance and sleep over.  Saturday we trekked to Boise for the triplets birthday party and Sunday we had Church and a birthday party. Wheew,,,,,,

Day 2.  The meaning behind my blog name.  Just like it says From Diapers to dishes and everything in between.  My days seem to snowball from dishes to diapers to pick up times to play dates to laundry to what ever.  One of the joys of Motherhood, being perpetually busy.....always.  I like being busy though, I seem to not be able to say no.:) 

Day 3.  Photo of me and my friends.


My 2 beautiful friends from High school.  Breanne and Janelle.  Even after ten years we share smiles, tears, and friendship.  Miss you Bre.

Day 4.  My bad habit!  Yuck.  I am a procrastinator!  Full blown, I wish I could change it.  Oh well.



Well tomorrow I will be back on the ball.  Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment