Monday, November 1, 2010

Candy crusaders!



Hmmmmm......Where do I start.  This year we had Annaliese as Minnie Mouse, Emma as a Tiger, and Cameron as Elmer Fud and (brace yourselves Mark and Meg)a BSU football player.  Let's face it U of I doesn't have a  standing and the costume was free.:) I made a little flag he carried that said "Be very quiet, I'm hunting 'wabbit's!"  I was also duel parts as Snow White and a Kitty Cat.  We had four days of Halloween at our house!  Thursday, my preschoolers dressed up and had our party, Made hot dog mummies and popcornballs.  Friday was Annaliese's school party, we watched How to Train Your Dragon.  Very cute, if you have not seen it, you really must.  I made 30 popcorn balls and handmade her outfit.  Saturday we had a birthday/Halloween party at some friends.  So much fun!  Cute little gobblers ran all over the place.  And yesterday, after a church meeting we carved pumpkins with the kids and went out for The official Candy Crusade.  Needless to say my children now have heaps of candy and other treats from those we love and like wise.  It really was a great Halloween.

Love- Crystal

P.S.  I think popcorn balls should replace jelly beans at Easter.  They are so good to have just once a year.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! More bloggers! Did I know you blogged? Fun costumes. Except the sucky bsu garbage =-) Oh yeah, Halloween if for making fun of stuff right so the football costume was right on. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You HAD to wear the BSU costume? It's not like you paid for it. I'm saddened...truly saddened.

    ReplyDelete