Friday, December 31, 2010

Busy-ness....:)

I dedicated myself to sewing a few days ago.  It was a lot of fun.  I completed 6 pillow cases, 3 bibs, 1 potholder, 4 napkins that look like Christmas trees, and 1 place mat all in 1 day.

I forgot how much fun sewing can be.  I really wanted to go to a new fabric store and knew my pile of unused fabric needed a purpose before I could justify buying more.

The Quilt Barn was awesome.  I stood in the entrance just taking it all in for a few minutes.:) I did come home with a bag of super cute fabric.  More projects to come.:)  Happy New Year! A blog that truly touches my heart and all should read www.kellehampton.com.  Kelle wrote "I am capable of so much. And I am excited at the opportunity of new challenges, more love..."  what a great message for the new year.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment