Monday, December 6, 2010

Crafty-slash-decorating on a dime!

 The Bedroom cheap spruce up!


So my bedroom was kinda-blah!  So i have been crafting!  I love all things crafty, thrifty, cheap, and easy.
 I made the shelf.  Yep. Well,  Jay screwed it together for me. Thanks hunny.
Wood from Home Depot-$ 8.00
Spary paint-$3.00
The garland- I already had.

 Photo frames-$1.00 at the D.I.( I hit them with spray paint.)
Cute star-$1.00 at the big D.( still had the price tag on from Real Deals for $3.00)
Number 5-  Home depot clearance- $.05!!!!!  (So cute.We are a family of 5.)
Pillows- I made with fabric, I already had. FREE!!!! Well not really but you know what I mean.
Stuffing- $1.00

So my total cost of my project was- drum roll please-$14.05!!!!!!

Whoo hoo- pretty darn good.  P.s. my camera is dying so the date is off.  Darn thing!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I love decorating, especially chabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, where it appears that Chris is commenting on your projects, it's actually Julie. Will have to figure out how to fix that! :-)

    ReplyDelete