Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last 2 days!!!!

What have I learned?  I hate blogging everyday! I love it when I don't have to do it.:)

Who am I?  Hmmmm......I'm a Mom, wife, sister, friend, daughter, and so much more.  A lover of life and love.  I love to craft, teach, and laugh.  I love to cry with compassion and smile without fear.  I love God and his mysteries.  I love to learn and grow and hope that my children do the same.  I love silly things, fun things, and ice cream.  I am happy with the person I am.....and dammit I'm not changing.  I'm glad I did the blog challenge but I think I'll stick to weekly posts,:)

I was thinking today isn't it funny we convince our children Santa is real, the tooth fairy takes your tooth and leaves you money, and that the Easter bunny gives you chocolate yet, when they are scared of the dark or a monster we tell them "Don't be silly."  Just a thought.


Well Merry Christmas to all.  I hope Santa brings you what you want and God touches your heart this Christmas.

Love-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment