Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A "whoot...whoot" for walmart!

Christmas was amazing!  Magical when you have little ones.  Elves seem to sneak around stuffing your ears with magical dust while you sleep.  Between Santa, Mom, and the grandparents the 3 things that my girl really wanted came to be.  So thank you gma and Santa.:)


This is the HOly COW!!!!  face(I got what I wanted)

The family.

Okay-  Here is my shout out to Wally world!  I was there a couple days ago, walked by the fabric center and BAM!  There it was, this cute little apron material and pattern all for $2.22.

I picked up enough to make three.  I had to alter it a bit.  I put a back on it because I think it looks more finished and cute.  So total cost around $3.50!  Cute.  This is the first thing I have sewn in years besides a blanket or burp cloth.

Thanks Wally world for your cheap corprate material and a special "whoot"  to Mrs. Kinyon my home ec. teacher from back in the day.  With out you, I wouldn't have been able to do this.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! So fun seeing pictures of your Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! It's pretty fun. I have been loving yours.:)

    ReplyDelete