Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 12 and 13

Day 12-

Why I blog?

Well, it's for all those who want to read it.  Like a letter to all, to get to know me better or laugh because they know me so well.  lol.....The person that inspired me to blog is my cousin Jake's wife Natalie.  I don't see them or talk to them in person as much as I would like, so to read her blog helps me feel connected to them.  I wanted that for me and other people.  Busy, busy, today.  Baby boy had shoots, I had errands to run, wheeew.

Day 13- 

A letter to someone whom has hurt you.


I have been dreading this one.
  
Dear person-who-shall stay-unnamed,

I don't understand what I did?  Why after 10 years are you still angry, resentful, and rude?  I have tried to make amends with you multiple times and failed.  This is my attempt to say "Hi.  Let's be friends again." letter.  Hope some day we can.

Love-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment