Monday, December 6, 2010

Day15-18.....boy I'm behind!

Day 15-18

Day 15- First songs on your ipod?  That's easy, I'm old school.  I have no ipod.:)

Day 16- Photo of me.
Shooting rock chucks!  Lol....country girl.


Day 17-  Someone you would want to switch lives with for the day?
My Daughter......I would love to see things from her perspective.  I'm sure it would help me see why we get frustrated with each other sometimes.

Day 18-Plans, dreams, and goals?

Plans- Tonight is Christmas tree night.  We will put it up while watching Lampoons Christmas Vaca., drink some hot cocoa and laugh.  One of my very favorite pastimes.

Dreams-LOL.....most nights, I don't dream, I'm to tired.

Goals-As listed, fudge needs to be made and ate.  Gifts need to be wrapped. And list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment