Friday, December 17, 2010

Days I have missed! 23-28 to be honest.

Day 23- What do you crave?    Duh.....chocolate!

Daty 24-  A letter to the rents-

Dear Mom and Dad,  Hi.  Just wanted you to know that I appreciate everything you have done for me.  Thank you again.  I love you both.  Crystal

Day 25-  What would you find in my bag?  a wallet, a check book, a real estate key, and chap stick.   Boring!  Oh well it's the truth.  One time I did find 3 pacifiers in my purse.  haha

Day 26-  What do I think about my friends?  I think I have been blessed with amazing friends.  I love them all.

Day 27-  Why are you doing this challenge?   I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!  What was I thinking?  It would be fun to make myself type everyday?  Well it has a little, but I think I will try just once a week to post after this.:)

Day 28-  Photo of last year and this.  Have you changed?

Ummm yeah.  I was way prego so be prepared for the photo.
Okay caught up......wheeew.....only two more days! 

Kids are out of school.....Christmas is close.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment